Most dogs love the taste of fish and fish is loaded with super healthy Omega-3 fatty acids.
Here’s the ingredients for a tasty, healthy fish dinner for your pup:
- 1 pound boneless cod
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of filtered water
- 1 cup of white rice
- 1/2 cup of diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, mashed
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
Combine the fish, milk, and water in a pan over medium-low heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Cook the rice per package directions. Add the green peppers, oil, eggs, carrot, and parsley to the fish. Simmer for 5 minutes. Serve 1/2 cup of fish mix over a scoop of the rice. Refrigerate any leftovers.
This delicious fish dish is copied from the book: “Real Food for Dogs: 50 Vet-Approved Recipes for a Healthier Dog” by Arden Moore